A few weeks ago, our friends at Tekorin the Neko gave us a really cool "Beautiful Blogger" award. Thank you to Tekorin, Beat Sensei and Ku-suke Chan, and their mommy ... we are truly honored! Volunteering at PAWS is incredibly rewarding for us, and we love sharing with all of you about our cat friends who live there. So to receive an award for this is, well ... beautiful. :)
The rules for the award say we're supposed to share seven things about ourselves. But since this is a blog about the cats at PAWS, we'll include some things about them, too! Here we go...
1. Tracey (aka "PAWSvolunteer") and Kevin (aka "meowmeowmans") used to work at the same company many years ago. Our paths crossed again when Tracey began volunteering at PAWS about seven years ago (I had already been volunteering for a number of years). To make a long story short, love blossomed. We are now happily married and still volunteer together every weekend. :)
2. Some of our very best human friends are fellow PAWS volunteers.
3. Growing up, all of our families' pets were rescues, or came from shelters.
4. Our furry kids are Sammy, Moosey and Maggie (that's them in our blog header!).
5. Our angel cats -- Bitsy, Graphite and Lady Madonna -- were all adopted from shelters.
6. PAWS cats Gadget, Claire, Chyna (who, unfortunately was returned to PAWS through no fault of her own), Minnie, Sweetheart, and Shaq are all lapcats.
We're supposed to give this award to seven other bloggers, but we're going to "color outside the lines" this time, and give this award to ALL of our blogging friends. After all, we think you're ALL beautiful!