Pages

September 24, 2024

(Almost) Wordless Scarlet JoCatson

How do you name a cat with movie star good looks? In the case of the kitty in this week's post, you name her after a movie star. So without further adieu, we present to you our beautiful, affectionate, and adoptable pal Scarlet JoCatson.
 
 
This one-year old sweetheart was found as a pregnant stray. After being rescued, she weaned her kittens, and is now waiting at PAWS to find her forever home. She absolutely adores her human friends and gets along with other nice cats, and would be a great addition to almost any family! Scarlet JoCatson is spayed, current on her vaccinations, and ready for her next starring role. Could it be with you?
 

16 comments:

Leah said...

Wow, a glamour kitty! We send purrs for Scarlet JoCatson to get a good home soon.

stevebethere said...

What a beauty I love that name Scarlet JoCatson lol
I think she will find a home very quickly and be in a blockbuster film too heheh!

Have a startastic week πŸ‘

Kea said...

Goodness, Scarlet certainly is gorgeous! My angels are sending their purrs that she finds her true forever home very soon! ❤️

da tabbies o trout towne said...

ewe beea mozt gorgeouz gal scarlet and eye hope ewe iz in yur for everz yet thiz month and ya get set up witha cell fone sew ewe can chat with de wee kidz ‼️‼️ best best best fiszhez two ewe πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸŸπŸ˜Ί

Brian's Home Blog said...

Oh my, you are so adorable sweet girl and I bet you won't be waiting much longer. Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

Katie Isabella said...

LOOK at you, Scarlet! You are glamorous!

Sandee said...

She's a most beautiful cat. I love her colors.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

catsynth said...

Scarlet JoCatson is beautiful and certainly knows how to pose! She has a very sophisticated expression :)

Hope you are all doing well!
-CatSynth (Amanda, Sam Sam, and Big Merp)

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

She is beautiful, and I love that name.

pilch92 said...

She is beautiful. Ginger girls are special. I miss my Prancie. I am sure she will get a forever home soon. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

What a fun name, and such a beauty!

The Island Cats said...

She is as beautiful as the human one!

Three Chatty Cats said...

What a cute cat with a cute name!

Linda said...

She is a beauty!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

oh my!! She is GORGEOUS!! Love her coloring! Thank goodness I don't live near you, I would want to adopt her and I can't because we are only allowed 2 pets here. She is soooo pretty!

messymimi said...

She's a stunner, all right!