Pages

July 21, 2026

(Almost) Wordless Mama de Mayo

This little cutie is our gentle and adoptable friend Mama de Mayo. πŸ’– 
 
 
She's waiting patiently at PAWS to be discovered by her forever family. You can read more about Mama de Mayo on her shelter bio.
 

17 comments:

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I hope she finds a home soon.

Leah said...

What a little cutie pie! Purr cascade ongoing here, for Mama de Mayo to find a good home soon!

Sami said...

So sweet, hope she finds a furever home.

Katie Isabella said...

What a lovely girl! I'll ave to go see her bio.

Katie Isabella said...

I did go read about her. Mama is extremely fortunate in that she found a way to a basement and that she wasn't turned out with her little family but taken care of! Sometimes things do go right!!!

Sandee said...

A beautiful mom that I hope finds the purrfect forever home.

Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday, my friend. ♥

Eastside Cats said...

Pretty kitty!

Brian's Home Blog said...

I hope you get to go home soon beautiful Mama! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

mama knot onlee iz ewe one gorgeouz gal, yur name iz juzt de bezt ‼️‼️ ewe beez one smart gurl two, ta noe how two haz de wee kittenz inn doorz…N manee blezzingz two de kind lee peepulz who helped ewe N de wee onez out…dawg peepulz R pawsum two 😸 with bezt bezt fizhez N wizhez ewe findz N iz in yur for everz yet thiz month πŸ–€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ–€πŸ˜ΈπŸΎ N thanx mew PAWS πŸ’š

catsynth said...

Aww, so cute! I hope she finds her home soon ❤️

Hope you are all doing well, and staying safe with the heat and smoke out there!
-CatSynth (Amanda, Sam Sam, and Big Merp)

Kea said...

Ooh, she's lovely! That adorable nose! Swoon! 😻

I hope she doesn't wait long for her forever home! ❤️

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

So sweet!

pilch92 said...

She is beautiful. I hope she gets a forever home soon. XO

Kitties Blue said...

What a beautiful young lady cat. We send POTP that she soon finds the purrfect family to give her the love and home she deserves. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali

Danielle L Zecher said...

She's so pretty. I just love her little face. Hopefully, her forever family comes along very soon.

messymimi said...

What a tiny mama cat, barely more than a kitten herself. She deserves a good home.

Peachy, Faye, Granny and Angels Binky and Stippie said...

What a sweet Mama di MayoπŸ’—Good Luck Pawkisses to find a furrever home soonπŸΎπŸ˜½πŸ€