We were so excited to spend some time this past weekend with our sweet, adorable, and adoptable friends Espresso and Mocha, and Jojo and Dragon Elizabeth. Look how cute they are!
Espresso
Mocha
Dragon Elizabeth
Jojo
These little ones must be adopted in pairs! Espresso and Mocha are a bonded pair, as are Jojo and Dragon Elizabeth. They're all waiting to be discovered at PAWS.
GUYZ‼️‼️‼️ what a hansum gorgeouz crew ewe kittehz bee….eye am sendin tripull double double tripull platez oh bezt fishez on dishez with wizhes ewe all iz in yur for everz yet thiz month…..may bee…even all two gether…heerz hopin yur new pawrentz say….two pairz iz like four cool catz ….YAY …..pawz crozzed and speekin oh PAWS….thanx mew PAWS ๐พ๐ค๐๐ค๐ค๐งก๐ธ‼️
What an absolutely adorable clowder of kitties. We think kitties should always be adopted in pairs, and we wish these babies lots of luck in finding their happily ever afters. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
17 comments:
Bonded pairs are lots of fun! Cheers and Meows and purrs for these cuties to be adopted soon!
Oh, I wish I was there...
Katie's Mom
(not me!!....Katie)
We cannot say enough about adopting a bonded pair, especially two housepanthers!
Oooh, little ones! Smooches to them all, I hope they find wonderful, true forever homes! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Awww, such adorable kittens. I want all three of them. So precious.
Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday, my friend. ♥
Those are beautiful kitties and you did a great job photographing them.
Bonded pairs are such a gift to each other and their human(s)! I hope they find the perfect homes!
GUYZ‼️‼️‼️ what a hansum gorgeouz crew ewe kittehz bee….eye am sendin tripull double double tripull platez oh bezt fishez on dishez with wizhes ewe all iz in yur for everz yet thiz month…..may bee…even all two gether…heerz hopin yur new pawrentz say….two pairz iz like four cool catz ….YAY …..pawz crozzed and speekin oh PAWS….thanx mew PAWS ๐พ๐ค๐๐ค๐ค๐งก๐ธ‼️
The are all so cute! But of course I have a special soft spot for Espresso and Mocha - hope they find their home together soon ๐ค๐ค
Hope you are all doing well!
-CatSynth (Amanda, Sam Sam, and Big Merp)
They are all adorable. I am sure they will get snatched up soon. XO
You sweeties are all so adorable, good luck, we're purring for you! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
SO precious!
What an absolutely adorable clowder of kitties. We think kitties should always be adopted in pairs, and we wish these babies lots of luck in finding their happily ever afters. XOCK, angels Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid & Sawyer, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy, Kizmet, Audrey, Raleigh, Gibbs & Tali
It’s always better with two, anyway, they keep each other entertained and so keep us entertained, too.
OMG, they're so cute! Bonded pairs of kittens are so much fun.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! All SO cute!
I do hope they weiil be lucky and get adopted like I was.
Purrs Winnie.
OMC what a bunch of cutie pies๐ปGood Luck Pawkisses to find a furrever home soon sweeties๐พ๐ฝ๐
Post a Comment