Check out our pretty and adoptable friend Veronica Vaughn. 💖
Little Miss V. is still a little shy, but we know she'll positively blossom in a quiet and patient forever home.
To learn more about this beautiful kitty, be sure to check out her PAWS adoption page.



I pray you find a home soon.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful tabby markings! Burst of purrs here from our gang for Veronica Vaughn to find a good home soon!
ReplyDeleteMuito linda a Veronica! beijos, chica
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful girl. I will go see what your page says.
ReplyDeleteLittle Miss Veronica looks like she has a secret.
ReplyDeleteVeronica is a beautiful tabby girl! Her first photo on her page is especially stunning. I so hope she finds her forever home soon. 🤞❤️
ReplyDeleteQue linda Veronica. Que pronto esté en un hogar. Besitos desde Bitácora literaria
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute. I hope she finds the purrfect forever home.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥
Aww, she looks very sweet. I can see a bit of her shyness in her photo.
ReplyDeleteHope you are all doing well!
-CatSynth (Amanda, Sam Sam, and Big Merp)
A beauty!
ReplyDeleteOOOh, such a beauty she is. She'll seduce some human soon.
ReplyDeleteveronica vaughn ewe izza gorgeouz gal and ya haz like a moovee star name, ya noe. may bee ewe N squeakers can bee adopted aza bezt friendz pair…how cool wood THAT bee ‼️😸🐾 with de bezt oh fizhez on dizhez that con tainz lotz oh wizhez, heerz hopin thiz comez troo…even still thiz month 😸💚💚🐾and thanx mew PAWS 😸🐾🐾‼️
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet and pretty tabby lady. Good luck sweetie! Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful. I hope she gets her forever home soon. XO
ReplyDeleteShe's lovely!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet cat indeed.. ... What's happened with her right ear? Hope for a very good home for her.
ReplyDeleteGreetings by Heidrun ❤️
What a sweet face you have, Veronica😻Good Luck Pawkisses to find a furrever home soon🐾😽🍀
ReplyDeleteAwww, what a beauty!
ReplyDeleteSimply stunning, we hope Veronica gets her purrfect home stat! 🐾😻🐾😻🐾
ReplyDelete